What is True Christian leadership?Christian leadership is leading people to where God wants them to be, with the use of God's methods relying on God's power.
God wants people to live in spiritual support and actions that displays his glory and honor his name. The role of religious leaders is to help people see God so that they will come to worship him in everything that they do.
Spiritual leading is not directing people but changing people.A true Spiritual Leader's goal is to improve people than dictate plans.
Anybody can make people do what they want, but their hearts would still remain unchanged.
Unchanged hearts are unled spirits.
Spiritual leaders should see others to where God wants them to be.
Spiritual leaders lead others to glorify God.
The ultimate goal of Spiritual leaders is for other people to glorify God.
Spiritual Leaders extend the true nature of God.
In order to lead others in glorifying God, a spiritual leader has certain thoughts and deeds.
1. Loves Both Friend and EnemyA Christian leader brings other people to glorify God when she loves both friend and enemy.
The way a Christian leader thinks and functions is so distinct that when others see it, it gives reasonable evidence that there is a God and that God is a lovely and faithful Heavenly Father.
As a Christian, you are a light to the world. Let your light shine that people may see your good deeds and glorify Our Father in Heaven.
Does the truth of God's promises to take care of you grip your heart that it causes you to bring comfort, love, and compassion to other people?
Do your actions give the world no reason to doubt that the one who gives you hope and freedom must be true and fair?
It is only by trusting in God and hoping in His promises that we are able to love our enemies. Our faith obtains us a relationship strong enough to bless and pray for our enemies.
For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. (Galatians 5:6)
Having a strong faith in God's goodness works itself out in love. Our strong hope frees uswe are freed from fears and cares that prevent us from exercising love.
2. Have Strong Faith in God's Holiness and RighteousnessIf not, he will be tempted to control circumstances and exploit people to secure his future. We experience this faith in God by meditating on His promise. We have heard of your faith in Jesus and your love for all the saints, because of the hope laid for you in heaven. (Colossians 1:4, 5)
Faith comes from what is heard. What is heard comes by the preaching of Christ. (Romans 10:17)
Open my eyes that I may see wondrous things out of your law. (Psalm 119:18)
Faith in God is rooted in God's Word.
It is when we hear God's Word that we are moved to trust him.
This does not happen automatically.
We need to pray that we will see the real significance of the Word of God.
3. Meditate on the Word of God and Prays for spiritual enlightenment
A person becomes willing to spend time with the Word of God and becomes susceptible to the Word of God, once they realize their helplessness.
All genuine Christian leaders realized their misery.
Jesus qualified the man who said that he is a sinner.
Jesus said that he came not to call the righteous but sinners.
Until we realize that we are the sick who needs a doctor, we will never commit in reading the Word of God.
It is only by reading the Holy Promises of God for those who trust in Him that our faith and hope is strengthened. Only a determined faith and trust can sweep away barriers to love.
It is when Christian leaders become compassionate people who are willing to risk their lives, even for their enemies, that people recognize and give glory to God. It is when they do not hold grudges and devote their energies to help others instead of seeking their own greatness.
4. Ahead of their people in Bible study and prayer.A Successful Christian leadership is impossible without prolonged supplication and speculation on the Word of God. Christian leaders should start early in order to experience God before they meet anybody else.
- Keep a record of insights and ideas as you see the Word and pray.
- Read books about the Bible and prevailing prayer.
- Take an average half-day retreat with a Bible and a notebook.
- To be excellent Christian leaders, get away from people to be with God.
Find a time for prayer where you could be most sure of being undisturbed to wait upon God. Practice not preaching is reality. The hardest part is to maintain regular, prayerful Bible study. Satan will always find us something to do when we should be praying.
The first and foremost duty to which we should concentrate every day is to keep our soul delighted in the Lord. We should be most concerned on how our soul must be nourished, and not how much we must perform or enhance the Lord.
5. Takes God's word and meditate on it.It will surely soothe, encourage, warn, reprove, and inform our heart. It is during this time that our study will be brought into harmony with God. Ask God's blessing upon his precious word and begin to meditate on the word of God. Read the word of God to boost your own soul, and not for public teaching or preaching. It is after this that our soul will be led to confession, thanksgiving, intercession, or to supplication.
It is in giving ourselves to meditation that we are turned almost immediately more or less into prayer. The food for our soul should be the focus of our meditation. Our soul will almost invariably be almost sensibly nourished and strengthened.