Commit to be Fit again

Praise God for friends who are conscious of their health and fitness. God has made me realize a lot of things. I thank God for inspiring me through them. God used them as a walking reminder to me not to be negligent on my body.
Trisha Claudine Sebastian | Commit to be Fit
Commit to be Fit again
I discovered it when my dress became too short for me. I found out that I stretched my dress horizontally already. I think it's because of my cervical vertigo that I tried to control the situation by pampering myself with nutrients.
My daddy in heaven shook me up and made me realized that I needed to workout. It defeats the purpose of my gym membership. My daddy in heaven has given me money to be fit at the gym that I love, with the sports that I love and enough time to keep fit. I don't have any excuse for my gained weight.
Kat Quimpo and Trisha Claudine Sebastian
 Kat Quimpo | One of my friends who is fitness and health conscious. She dances and does gymnastics and of course, is an outstanding basketball player and coach.
Commit to be Fit | Accountabiity
Accountability: 
I'm 125 lb as of this morning.
My desired weight is: 112 lb.
Disclaimer: 
My earthly dad thought that I look like a skull with my desired weight plan so he refutes it.. But I love having allowances. Allowance for pizza/midnight snacks :)
My plan: 
I won't deprive myself of food, but I'll just avoid foods that are of less value for foods with better value. And increase sports and cardio to burn them all.
Once we believe that we are never going to be robbed, we would never find the need to lock our doors,close our windows, and we would carelessly leave our money lying all around. This makes us so highly susceptible to being robbed. So be careful if you are thinking, 'Oh, I'd never behave like that.'

Let this be a warning to you, for you too may fall into sin - 1 Corinthians 10:12.

We should never consider ourselves above temptation. We are all vulnerable. The moment we think we got it is the moment we start to lose it. We need to have an attitude of humility that admits that we are just human being who need to watch out. We are not invulnerable. None of us is immune.

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? - Jeremiah 17:9.

We all have a price. Our heart is deceitful. Given the right circumstances and events, we can never tell what we could do. We need to have a holy fear always thinking were susceptible to temptation.

We need to be aware of our own commitment on a daily basis. We should watch our habits. We need to keep a close watch on our focus. Self checking is necessary. In terms of our spiritual life, we need to make sure that we do not end up being lukewarm, all the time.

Above all, else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life - Proverbs 4:23.

It is utterly imperative that we maintain a daily walk with God. We need to continually remind ourselves of God's omniscience and omnipresence. God sees everything in our lives. Temptation always begin when we start to believe that no one will ever know. It is how the enemy deceives us. But we should always remind ourselves that God is always with us, because He is. He sees everything. We have to practice the presence of God.


Trisha Claudine Sebastian after Zumba with Gold's Gym Zumba Instructor Marietes

I discipline my body and keep it under control, so that after I have preached to others, I will not be disqualified for the prize- 1 Corinthians 9:27. 

It's thrilling to have a goal.
Goals motivate me to be more sensitive and cautious of what I eat. Achieving my goal makes me watch out on my diet more. Without accountability to my self, I eat carelessly and i tend to indulge in food binging.