mommy


Dear Mommy,

Having you as my mother has certainly been the greatest strength and biggest vantage God could have ever given me. I don't imagine that there are several other mothers out there who could have bear what you have with me during this past year alone peculiarly with much glorious grace, incredible strength and unshakable faith!

Unconditional and everlasting love are the greatest gift a parent can bestow to their child, and you have given yours to me in plenty! You have been the utter evidence of Jesus' unconditional love for me, and it has been this passion and dedication that has enabled me to push through these early years. I am convinced that, without you, It is impossible that I would make it through. I honestly don't know how I can ever express in words just how much I love you. I appreciate everything that you did and everything else that you are doing for me, every day.

Today, on your momentous day, I just want to say thank you...

Thank you for placing your own life on hold for the early years to take care of me. No mom should ever need to see her daughter suffer in ways that you have had to. This must be terribly hard for you too, still, you continually ascertain my needs before your own.

Thank you for researching everything that you could learn about my situation and gall stones, for locating and bringing me to see the top doctors and for being my greatest supporter through it all.
Thank you for being there in prayer to hold my hand through so many agonizing tests and operations, for soothing me afterward, for being so tough for me, always.
Thank you for not letting me give up, even when at times that I feel I couldn't do it any longer. For always having faith, even when I had virtually little left.
Thank you for being beside me during the time that others didn't know what to do anymore with me or for me. Thank you for loving me through all of this, even when I felt unlovable.
Thank you for always making me smile, for having a sense of humor, even through the trying times. Thank you for all the things that you have done for me.
Thank you for each word that you said to inspire me. 
Thank you for all the times that you said nothing and just listened to me.
Thank you for being my hero, my biggest cheerleader, my inspiration, and my best friend.
Thank you for everything. There are many more things that I am grateful for in you - both little things and mighty things.

I love you so much. I know that I fail on telling you enough times just how much I appreciate your kindness, support, patience, and support, but, just so you know, I think that you are the best and most remarkable mother. I thank God for blessing me the distinction of being your daughter.
You were my strength when I was exhausted.
You were my voice when I couldn't talk.
You were my eyes when I couldn't realize.
You saw the best there exist in me.
Lifted me up when I couldn't gain.
You gave me strength cause you believed.
I am all that I am because you loved me.