Positive








 

It was a pleasant weekend with you guys. I thank God for blessing our trip in Tagaytay.

Thank you Wesley for your heart of service and for sharing your life testimony. Thank you for your spirit of service in making sure everyone is safe home.


For the Hyper Duo: Fed and Bev who hosted nonstop - Your energies are just overflowing.

Federico Roa - Thank you for your initiative on asking God's blessings for everything. Without every group prayers that you have said, this would not be a blessed trip as it was. Thank you for sharing your guitar skills! It's impressive that whatever songs we like, we could just find the chords, and you could already play it.

CCF Sta Rosa Laguna
We got right on time for the Worship Service. Thank you Wes and Czar for preparing the breakfast, and Beverly for waking up early and for making sure that we would all be ready on time for the service.


Thank you for praying for our Tagaytay trip. Thank you for being a woman of your word. I am so blessed with the Sunday Worship Service in CCF Sta Rosa.

It was a message by Pastor Nathan and I felt that God has prepared it especially for us - His children.

The service is a testimony of God's omnipresence. He has filled me overflowing and I praise God for a spirit-filled fellowship.


Thank you Bev for the heartwarming program that you made on our way home.

I am so glad to be with each of you, because I feel that I am with genuine disciples of Jesus - if you love one another -John 13:35.

Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others - 1 Corinthians 10:24.
Czarina, I'm blessed to be part of the special people who is part of your birthday trip and to be part of the people to bless Irene on her birthday.


Criska, I'm blessed to know a beautiful person both inside and outside... I love talking with you and I can't wait for our next date.


For the gentlemen: Thank you for making sure of our safety. Fed Thank you for carrying my bags.


You are all positive - positively in love with God!!! Our source of true joy and beautiful blessings...

I believe that our friendship is from Him and that this trip is truly anointed and blessed by Him.You're all from Him and that I pray that He will always be the center of our friendship. May God always protect it from the lies of the enemy and may each of our relationships glorify God and God alone.

GV!!! You are all Great and Virtuous! I love you Positive Peeps!!! Sooo blessed with all of you this weekend. I love learning a lot from all of you and It's always a joy learning...

It is my prayer that we will always have a deep intimacy with Him that our love for Him would bring us closer to each other.

We love because he first loved us - 1 John 4:19.