No compromise

No Compromise

If you would hire someone in your company, I believe you would want someone who is competent.
Do not give to the Lord your God a bull or a sheep which is not perfect. For that is a hated thing to the Lord your God - Deuteronomy 17.
When it comes to serving the Lord, there is nothing more important than offering only the best. 
  1. He deserves nothing less.
  2. This is the most important job in the world.
  3. He is holy.

Ministry is an overflow of our Intimacy with Him.

In our ministries, it is only good that we serve because of our love and gratitude to Him. Because if our desire is other than that, we are not giving Him what He wants.

What he wants from us is our devotion and relationship and not any work or offerings.
My food is to do the will of the one who sent me. (John 4:34)
O God, You know how foolish I am. My sins are not hidden from You. (Psalm 68)
Being in a ministry for God, our aim is to be blameless in both our public and private life. Accountability is a must.

May those who wait for You not be put to shame because of me, O Lord God of All. 
May those who look for You not lose respect because of me, O God of Israel.

We should be holy vessels, with compassion for the people that we are ministering to.
We should serve the edible milk that they need through what they want.
For the strong desire for Your house burned me up. And the bad things said about You have fallen on me.
But as for me, my prayer is to You at the right time, O Lord. Answer me with Your saving truth in Your great loving-kindness, O God.
Answer me, O Lord, for Your loving-kindness is good. Turn to me because of Your great loving-pity.
Do not hide Your face from Your servant, for I am in trouble. Hurry to answer me.
Come near to me and save me.
They gave me bitter drink in my food. And because I was thirsty they gave me sour wine.

Evangelism is simply touching the lives of the seekers and clueless - to reveal the love of God.

For they have made it hard for the one You have punished. And they talk about the pain of those You have hurt. Let their sins add up, and may they not become right with You.
God is the one who brings people.
That's why Jesus command is to pray for more workers for there are many harvest.
It's volunteers that we need.

If evangelism doesn't inspire compassion for others,
If it doesn't give you a broken heart for the lost,
It's merely an event.
I will praise the name of God with song. And I will give Him great honor with much thanks. This will please the Lord more than any ox or young bull with horns and hoofs.

When Jesus comes back, He will not ask us how many projects you have done?

Those without pride will see it and be glad. You who look for God, let your heart receive new strength. For the Lord hears those who are in need, and does not hate His people in prison.

Instead he is going to ask:

Did you feed the hungry?
Invited strangers in?
Clothed the poor?
Laid hands on the sick?
Visited those in prison?
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ (Matthew 25:35-36)
Let heaven and earth the seas and all that move in them give thanks to Him.
For God will save and build the cities of His people that they may live there and have it for their own.
God's will is clear. 
He wants everyone to come to know Him and be changed to the likeness of His son.
And the children of those who obey Him will have it given to them. 
Those who love His name will live there.

May his purpose be always our purpose.

May we love and serve the way Jesus loved and served.

Be zealous for God.

Please pray for me that I will always be a surrendered servant to the will of God.
May I be transformed into Christlikeness who loves God and others through my obedience to Him.

Is there anything that is keeping you from trusting God with all your heart? 

Approach the throne of God boldly and tell him how you feel. 
You do not have to sensor things that you have to tell God. 
He knows everything. You need only ask. :)

God's will is transformed people who love God and others.

Our part is the surrender.
God's part is the transformation.