Servant Leadership

My goal in life is to learn how to be a servant. And once I master that - my next goal is to help other believers to become servants...It's the small things that we should be concerned with, not the big things. The big things are usually out of our control anyway. But the small things are the things that set the course of our lives. - The Outward Focused Life by Dave Workman
I would love to be used by God in all of my ways and days. Kindly pray for me that I will have a tender heart to submit to God's teachings and plans and to always have a heart after God's own heart. May I always love God with all my heart, mind, soul and strength.

May my eyes be always be fixed on Jesus, that I may always see His wonderful face that the things of this world will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace.

May I become less and less, so that Jesus Christ will be greater.


He must increase, but I must decrease - John 3:30.