God's Favor

And his master saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord made all he did to prosper in his hand. So Joseph found favor in his sight, Genesis 39:3–4

David found favor with God and asked for the privilege of building a permanent Temple for the God of Jacob.
Acts 7:46

You have granted me life and favor, and Your care has preserved my spirit.
Job 10:12

For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield. Psalm 5:12

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalm 23:5–6

For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.
Acts 2:46–47