My Birthday Outreach


 God has blessed me with so much that It is such a joy to be able to share the joy of receiving grace, as well as the joy of being God's instrument of sharing His grace on my birthday.

God impressing upon my heart a compassion for the less fortunate kids in Quezon City, has planted in my heart the desire that 100 Out of School Kids would come to know God’s love for them through my birthday outreach.

I am very much grateful for each and everyone who had been part of my Birthday Outreach.

Thank you for all your generous help for my Birthday Celebration.

Thank you for sharing your time, talent, and treasure.


From the Bottom of my Heart, I truly appreciate every little help that everyone has shared for this event. 


You have given joy, not only to me but to all the 100 plus kids and their families that have been blessed by the outreach.

I pray that God will return all the blessings to you and your family pressed down, shaken together and overflowing! 


Thank you for being one of God's blessings to me in my life... and I pray that as we grow closer that God will be glorified in our friendship. 

May you all be blessed as you are a blessing. I love you with the love of the Lord.


To God be all the glory! 





















“If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.” ― Mother Teresa















“Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.” ― Mother Teresa





“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” 
― Mother Teresa








“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” ― Mother Teresa










“I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, 'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask, 'How much love did you put into what you did?” ― Mother Teresa



“God made the world for the delight of human beings-- if we could see His goodness everywhere, His concern for us, His awareness of our needs: the phone call we've waited for, the ride we are offered, the letter in the mail, just the little things He does for us throughout the day. As we remember and notice His love for us, we just begin to fall in love with Him because He is so busy with us -- you just can't resist Him. I believe there's no such thing as luck in life, it's God's love, it's His.”  ― Mother Teresa





More photos from this link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.566788676733404.1073741931.113955885350021&type=3