Hi there! I'm Trisha Sebastian and in here I share my daily life. You'd see here some of my quiet time reflections and devotions. In here, you'd also find my posts about lifestyle, fashion and fitness. I enjoy fitness and playing or learning new sports.
Other than fitness, I do enjoy travelling and I'd be sharing some of my experiences here. Enjoy reading! Blessings! :*
The past: a place of potential promise, and possibility. We are the sum of our choices, as what we do now defines what we will do. Infinite decisions mean infinite consequences, for the future is never truly set.
Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they can't be saved.
Countless choices define our fate…Enough ripples and you change the tide. For the future is never set.
The greatest gift we have is to bear their pain without breaking and it comes from your most human part – hope.
Found this letter from a dog online... This is too cute not to share...
With Albear the French Bulldog :)
1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me—it is crucial to my wellbeing.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice.
7. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have sharp teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and wea…
Ask and it will be given to you...
Seek and you will find...
Knock and the door will be opened to you...
Everyone who asks receives...
He who seeks finds...
And to him who knocks, the door will be opened...
Which of you, if his son asks for a bread, will give him a stone?
Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
If you then, though youre evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him!"
These things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!” (Habakkuk 2:3 LB)
When the light shines, it exposes even the dark and shadowy things and turns them into pure reflections of light. This is why they sing,Awake, you sleeper!Rise from your grave, And the Anointed One will shine on you. -Ephesians 5:13-14 It's easy to give up... But those whose hope is in the Lord will always get up. Arise inside your heart to arise physically. :)
Embracing our lights...doesn't mean we ignore the dark...You've never been okay and that's perfectly okay. Press on... Move forward... Get up and get going... Overcome and Breakthrough!
Is it the time I served? Are these the times that I have avoided doing things that
displease God? Is it when I have faithfully done my duties? Or have been a
faithful steward? The best days of my life are everyday. These are the days that I realize that each day is a gift from
God. My joyous days are the days that I am fully aware that each day is
a grace... A life that I do not deserve and can never ever earn on my own... A love that I am generously bestowed, though I am never
deserving... My life is not my own Everything is His goodness and grace... Every breath that I take is a gift of God... To be able to walk is
his grace... To taste a food is a blessing... and each time it gets
digested without flaw a gift... It is everyday that I am fully aware of His wonderful Love for