Organic Traffic Growth | 8 Untapped Organic Traffic Sources




Organic Traffic Growth | 7 Untapped Organic Traffic Sources
Organic Traffic Growth | 8 Untapped Organic Traffic Sources

ORGANIC TRAFFIC GROWTH


You already know about Google, and you already know about Facebook, but there must be other traffic sources that you can leverage, and you know what - I've got Untapped Organic Traffic Sources listed just for you! Read on to find out more!

8 UNTAPPED ORGANIC TRAFFIC SOURCES

1. Quora

The first way you can get traffic is through Quora.
Go on Quora, find all the people that are typing in questions related to your space.

For me, I may go to Quora, type in online marketing and I'll look up all the questions people are asking around online marketing.

I'll respond to them. As I respond to them, if there's a good place for me to put in a link to my website, I'll do that.

If you look at my Quora profile, I generate over 100,000 views a month, because I'm continually answering more and more Quora questions within my space. It's a good source of traffic.

2. Reddit

The second way you can get more traffic is through Reddit. Reddit has subreddits literally on every single topic, whether it's pets, marketing, space, etc. There's a section on Reddit pretty much for every industry out there! What you want to do is participate in the community on Reddit. Don't just submit your own content, upvote content that you like. Downvote content that you hate!

Submit other people's content from around the web. It's a great way to generate more traffic.

3. Forums

Everyone talks about how they're dead because of Facebook but you know what? A lot of popular forums still exist on the web. Go out there, participate in them, answer questions within your space.

For example, I'm in the online marketing niche, there's so many online marketing forums such as Warrior Forum or Digital Point. When I go there and I respond to questions, in my signature, I can leave a link back to my URL or my homepage. It's a great way to drive more traffic.

4. LinkedIn

The fourth way is sharing your content on LinkedIn. Whether you have new posts or old posts, don't just click the LinkedIn share button, you can actually write content on LinkedIn!

Take your blog content.
Write the first few paragraphs of it or more so copy and paste it right on to LinkedIn.
After, the third or fourth paragraph, you can put "Click to continue reading," and if they want to read the rest, they'll go over back to your website.

It's a really easy way to generate traffic! I generate an excess of 30,000 visitors a month purely from LinkedIn by just using this tactic.

5. Small Blogs within Your Niche

There's a lot of popular blogs like TechCrunch, Mashable, Forbes, etc., but there's also lots of smaller blogs within your niche and the people who read these blogs are much more relevant to you and your business.

Go to all these blogs.
Look at their posts.
Leave comments. Leave comments providing insights.
With most blogs, when you leave a comment, it asks you for your name and URL.
When you share your name and URL, people can click on your name and go back to your website.
But make sure that when you're leaving comments, you're not spamming. If you're not adding value, don't leave a comment!

6. StumbleUpon

StumbleUpon may not seem that popular because it actually is, and you can buy clicks for pennies on the dollar. You put in what industry you're going after, and you can buy clicks from StumbleUpon for pennies on the dollar. You can also get free traffic if you use a toolbar and you're sharing content from around the web as well.

7. Facebook Groups

Participate in Facebook groups. Similar to forums and to Quora, people have a lot of questions in these Facebook groups. Join them. You can do a search on Facebook for anything. It will show you groups.

Let's say I type in "marketing related terms" and it will show me some groups. I'll join some of these groups and within there, I can participate and help people out. If I have a blog post that's relevant to some of the questions that people are asking, I can even link out to my own blog post. By doing this, I'm driving traffic from Facebook. The beautiful part about Facebook groups is it doesn't adhere to the same restrictions or algorithm that a Facebook fanpage does. With the Facebook group, if you leave a comment and it's a good comment, everyone within the group can see it and you'll generate more traffic.

8. Tiktok