From Glory to Glory

From Glory to Glory


An Article for the Ladies for God

Practice makes Perfect.



My dearest beautiful friend,

I want you to know that when God deals with us in an area of our life, I can assure you that we will always come out on the other side of it joyful, as long as we trust Him and let Him help us. For God's plans for us is to prosper us and not to harm us. He wants to give us hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

So, don’t give up until His work is complete. And consider it pure joy whenever you face trials of many kinds, because the testing of our faith produces perseverance. In turn, our ability to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint, despite difficulties, failure, or opposition will make us mature and complete. (James 1:2)

If any of us lacks wisdom, we simply need to ask God, who gives generously to all, and it will be given to us. But when we ask, we must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. (James 1:6)

Although I might as well warn you. Our father in Heaven will always be dealing with us about something. God chastises those whom He loves. It is part of His plans to grow us up.

But take heart because, as God’s chosen ones, we have the power to endure whatever comes. (Romans 8:28)

It has been a bittersweet walk that I am having now with my daddy in heaven. If there is one thing that I have learned in my walk with Him, it is that my awesome daddy believes the best in me and that could mean that my dreams of success could be different from God’s purpose for me.  But whatever it could be, it is for me to depend on Him and on His power in every area of my life.

When I accepted Jesus as my personal savior, it was not like a fairy tale where I lived  happily ever after. And even after my “and they lived happily ever after” moment/s, God has shown me that there are still things that I could improve on, and characters that I could develop.

With these, I have come to the realization, that I will never run out of trials and testings to face until I see Him face to face. But in all these, I have learned that I could rest upon His word, that He will always cause all things to work for the good of those who love Him who are called according to His purpose.

Over the years, God had been dealing with me with different things.  He showed me where i needed to grow. Upon looking back from the person that I used to be, I realized that there is so much wrong in me when I first came to Him. TOO MUCH! That if He revealed it all to me at one time, I could just drop out and literally play dead! This awareness compels me to to be grateful to God and praise Him, that He is a very loving, understanding and merciful father, that He uncovers things that I needed to change one at a time, and covers my shortcomings by His grace.

I praise God for allowing me to experience all these trials in my life, because it is also in these trying times, that I have learned what it means to be fully surrendered to Him, for I know that with my own faith, I would not be able to fully give up everything, and not know the joy of being fully surrendered to Him. That I am so grateful he has allowed me to know that He is true and real.


It is with tasting these sufferings, that I learned to trust Him for who He is and that I have learned that I can always rely on His faithfulness, that God and His Word is both faithful and true. Through it all, He never left me nor ever forced me. 

He gave me Real freedom and patiently wait for me.

I thank Him that even if He is God who deserves to be obeyed and honored, He lets me understand things and know Him. That even if He could do anything He pleases to do, He pursued me and did not give up on me. He could have cared less, but he chose to call me. With this amazing love, I know that he loves me and I can always trust His holiness. I believe that He has great plans for me. 

Each of the testings that I overcome makes it easier for me to let go the next time. It is in experiencing Him personally that I know by experience His trustworthiness, that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. His grace gives me the power to do the right things. I praise God for his tough love for me to remove everything in my life.

For it is with not having anything, that I have learned that I could survive without everything but would not live without Him in my life. It is with my own eyes that I have seen that nothing is worth more than my relationship with Jesus.

My joy is based in my intimacy with Christ. That even if there are times that I had to give up something really pleasurable, it is the truth of his faithfulness, holiness, and trustworthiness which makes it easy for me to obey Him. 

I am in awe of how He had turned all the bad things in my life into glories. He sent me the right people, at the right time to help me learn the lessons I needed to learn, to help me reestablish my fellowship with Him and enjoy His divine plans for me. He took each one of my bad habits and attitudes and turned it into another story of His goodness and power.
And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. (2 Corinthians 3:18)