Walk by Faith


Surely what a man does when he is taken off his guard is the best evidence of what sort of man he is ― C.S. Lewis


Don't Lose Focus


At times, you could lose your focus.You might be walking in love all day, going along well until someone will come and annoy you.  The moment that you forget your essence of love is the time that you will stop making progress and return to a standstill - aggravated, upset and irritated.

Your mind is a battlefield.If you do not prevent Satan when he gets into your thoughts, you won't be able to stop him from getting into your life. 

Stay focused. 

Stay clear of love, no matter what comes your way today. Ask God for His help.

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrast, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. (2 Corinthians 10:4 NIV)

I love the way that God always makes provision for us in His Word. We have to stay focused. Be extremely careful. The enemy lurks around looking, for someone to devour. I want to be so close to God that the devil cannot come near me.


O Heavenly Father, my God and my Creator!I pray that you deliver me afresh with Your Love and Holy Spirit. Please keep me from your enemy from gaining a foothold in my life. Thank you that I don't have to make my own weapons But you have given me the best ones for tearing down strongholds. Thank you that no weaponry formed against me will thrive. Thank you that no tongue raised against me will be able to carry. Thank you that you will fight those who attack me.Please allow me toLet me see people through your eyes of loveand help me not to take offense from them.Do not permit me to give the devil a foothold, But help me always to love and lead the way you have provided out.Help me to ignore my enemies and pray for them that you would deliver them with your love and salvation.  May you give them a revelation of the cross, so that their lives and hearts will be transformed. 
Please help me to keep my eyes on You even when sorely tempted by the events around me, and help me to stay focused on you, no matter what comes my way today. In Jesus name, Amen.